Monday 28 March 2016

March Favourites.

Hello, everyone! At the start of the year I made a pact to myself that I would do more posts - and I have been. But I also wanted to start getting into the habit of doing some more series. I do have my Sketch Of The Week, as you know, but I also wanted to do a few more monthly favourites. I got into my stride in January... And kinda forgot about it in February. Anyway, let's get to the actual point of this - my March favourites! I hope you enjoy.

Pintrest.
What is it with that big red P that has got me so addicted? I know I'm not the only one (damn, now this post is turning into a Sam Smith song) but I honestly think that there should be some kinda rehab for Pintrest addicts - because, unfortunately, I'd be turned in. The place is amazing - with so many different pins and GIFs to look at, it's hard to not be addicted.

Run 3
I feel horrifically embarrassed to admit to this one, seeing as it's a game probably intended for two year olds, but it is honestly so addicting. Basically, you've got to make the little dude on the screen jump around the cave type thingy to get to the next level. It's very addicting (and great for when I simply have no motivation to blog).
Writing!
On basically all the March Favourite posts I've seen so far this month, I've mentioned writing quite a bit as one of my March favourites. I don't even know why I'm so obsessed with it lately - all I know is that when I get it, I need to write it down! Songwriting, poetry and fanfiction (as you all know) are becoming a major favourite lately, and I'm having so much fun exploring it and playing around with ideas. I still haven't published my second chapter, but that's because I'm editing it at the mo (and I'm also procrastinating from that :P)

What have been your favourites this month? Leave them in the comments below!

El xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely favourites! I'm addicted to Pinterest too - I tell myself to just have a quick look and then, before I know it, it's been hours! I remember playing the Run games a few years ago - very addictive too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these favourites. My main one has been Pinterest username- hellouniverse.

    ReplyDelete