I do feel that it is a real bang for your buck. I mean, I paid $6.50 (about 12 pounds? I think) for this, and I've gotten three uses out of this already. All the baths were still amazing considering the smaller portions I used, and I do have a feeling I'll be buying this again in the future.
However, they say to get the bad stuff out of the way first. So here are the minor complaints about it:
- I was under the impression that all Lush bath bombs have bubbles. And I haven't had a bubble bath since I was ten years old. So I was kinda looking forward to that side of things. There weren't any bubbles, to say the least. But this is my own fault for not realising that, and the bath itself was still amazing.
- This is going to sound really rude and horrid... But the colour it turned the bath? It looked like I'd peed in it. Once again, this didn't really change my opinion on the product and it was really good... But a bath is warm. So is pee. Really, it actually grossed me out a bit, because it felt like I was lying in a bath of my own piss.
- The price! I really cannot afford some of the more expensive Lush stuff, mainly because... Well, when I get $5 every once in a blue moon, I'm not exactly going to rush to buy a 100ml shower gel for 10 bucks, am I right? But I really like that as well as having some more expensive products, they also have smaller bargains that others can afford as well.
- The smell. Hands down, I love the smell. It smells like honey, obviously, but it also smells like so much more. It's BRILLIANT!! I don't even know how to describe it - kinda like honey mixed with a bit of spice? All I know is that you'll be finding every way possible to get into your bathroom the next day because it just smells so damn amazing!
- It totally moisturises you. My skin was baby soft after this, and it was soooo soothing for me. It goes all the way through - Lush is no knockoff moisturiser! I was definitely very sleepy after this!
- How many uses you can get out of it. I'm going to do a bit of maths now. So I think this will last me for 4 washes. 6.50 divided by 4 equals 1.15, or near that. And it does all of the above. I was really impressed by this side of things and it just makes me even more excited to try another bath bomb!