Monday 4 July 2016

The End...

Hi all.

I hate to start this post like that, like this is just going to be another post. Because it's not. I hate to do this. But as of now, 'Letters To The Stars' has come to the end.

It's not any of your faults - it's nobody's fault except my own. But instead of feeling happy and excited when I hit that orange 'Post' button, I feel a slight sense of dread as to who might be reading my posts.

I've told too many people about this blog in real life, and now it's coming back to bite me in the butt. I can't post anything personal, or controversial, because of my audience.

I have started a new blog, which I will email to a few of you. But otherwise, this is the end. I won't be actually deleting this blog nor any of the posts on it, but as of now there will be no more posts on this blog.

So I'm sorry, but I'm thankful at the same time. That you've given me the opportunity to talk and ramble and do so many other things. I', so thankful that I've made an incredible number of friends. You all know who you are, and you are all goshdarn amazing.

So thank you, and goodbye.

El xx

8 comments:

  1. So sad to see you go. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rosie, especially for all the support along the way.

      Delete
  2. I'm sad to read this! You've been such an amazing support since I started my blog and it's really sad to say goodbye. I'm looking forward to reading your new blog though :) Lots of love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the others have said, it's so sad to see you go! I love your blog & I've loved how we've become friends through blogging (email me sometime & we'll catch up!). I completely understand why you've made this decision & I'm sure your new blog will be just as awesome xx

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the next chapter, we're all here :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck El! It's been amazing knowing you, and I hope to rediscover your new blog soon. Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey. Could you e-mail me your new blog so I can read it? I want to reconcile some old blogging friends again and I had forgotten all about El and BookWorm.

    Email: chcocolatecupcakes@gmail.com

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete