- I have scrapped the second - person draft and have begun my second draft in first person, from multiple POV's.
- My main characters are as follows: Trisha, who you all know about, and Spencer, whom I plan to do a post on soon. Stay tuned for that!
- I spent three hours last weekend on a random name generator trying to find a good name for Spencer.
- My personal favourite is Trisha, but don't tell Spencer that :D
- The first paragraph in the novel involves Trisha hitting Spencer. As you can tell, they're not the best of friends.
- Trisha is more of a person who holds her own ground, however Spencer is much more of a follower than a leader although being one of the most 'popular' girls in the school.
- I have got a solid plan, although I'm afraid to write it down for reasons even I don't know :/
- Yeah. I've sucked out all my juices.
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
Update: What Not To Do When Wearing Purple Lipstick
As you all know, my latest little writing project is WNTDWWPL. Considering how long it's been since I've posted about it, I thought I'd do a little list for you, because my thoughts are a bit too incoherent for proper paragraphs.
Posted by Trish at 20:07